We put a totally different spin on the sights and sounds of summer! Every moment is thrill packed, with multiple classes running each race night. Located conveniently close to Winnipeg and affordably priced, a night at the races is perfect for anyone.
Welcome to RRCS
RED RIVER CO-OP SPEEDWAY is Manitoba’s premiere auto race track and features high speed action from May to September. As Manitoba’s fourth largest spectator sport, thousands of fans pass through the gates each year to experience 6 different racing classes.
Come on your own, with friends or as a family. RRCS also offers Group Packages which include Admission Passes, Pit Passes, Designated Deck Seating and pizza. Race Day Sponsor Packages are ideal for Client / Staff Appreciation events. These include all of the above, plus various advertisements, live announcer mentions and a member of your group can wave the green flag to start a race! Contact the RRCS office for complete details – (204) 582-0527.
Ready, Set, Go!
Located 5 minutes South of Winnipeg on Highway 75, come experience the thrills of dirt track racing. It features central Canada’s largest high bank dirt oval racing grounds. It’s gripping action as racers compete for first spot on the 4-lane, 4/10 mile stretch.
CHILDREN (6 years & under) FREE
YOUTH (7-12 years old) $5
PLATINUM SEATING $20
– More than 200 drivers registered in 2019 in 6 different classes
– Over $250,000 in prize money paid out annually
– Cars can reach speeds of 160 kilometres per hour
– Red River Co-op Speedway attracts some of the best and most competitive race car drivers from Manitoba, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Northwestern Ontario, Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota.
– Enjoy seeing some of the best male and female race car drivers in North America right here at home.
– Red River Co-op Speedway has a seating capacity for 3,000, is handicapped friendly and has food concessions and licensed vendors.