· Tag your luggage inside and out
· Linens, robes, hair dryers, radios, remote controls, books, etc. located in hotel rooms are the property of the hotel. The hotel will bill you if these items are taken
· There is a fee for items the hotel supplies in a mini fridge or for a mini bar (this can include bottled water)
· Most coffee and tea supplied in the room are complementary. Coffee pots, china cups, glasses, and ice buckets are not complementary (the hotel will bill you if these items are taken)
· Some hotels charge for using the phone in your room (even local calls)
· Most small toiletries (soap, shampoo, lotions) are no charge if you truly need them
WHY GROUP TRAVEL?
· Lower costs
· Direct access to many overcrowded destinations and attractions without waiting in line
· Worry free travel
· Learning experiences
· Knowledgeable guides
· Social opportunities
WHY MOTORCOACH TOURS?
· We do the driving
· Stylish comfortable recliner seats
· Can’t sleep? Not up to conversation? In most cases, you can now enjoy a full-length feature film or videos of your group’s own activities while you travel
· Door to door service
· Safety in a larger vehicle
· If your last trip on a bus was over five years ago, you’re in for a surprise. Today’s motorcoaches are luxury equipped!